Dr. Janette Sherman, M.D., Internist and Toxicologist. There’s more trouble at Fukushima. Nuclear safety experts are accusing the Japanese government of lying after 230 tons of radioactive waste was found in a tunnel underneath the crippled nuclear plant – just a few days after Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihiko said the crisis is over.
There’s also news that Unit 4 at the plant is on the verge of collapsing – something that nuclear power expert Paul Gunter talked about on my radio show yesterday. This new information suggests that the Japanese government is still misleading the world on just how severe the Fukushima crisis still is. But even more troubling is the impact this nuclear crisis on the other side of the world has had right here in the United States.
There’s shocking new evidence out that the Fukushima disaster may have led to the deaths of as many as 14,000 people…in America! For more on this – I’m joined by Dr. Janette Sherman – Internist and Toxicologist – and co-author of a new report on the link between an increase in deaths here in America and the ongoing Fukushima nuclear crisis.
- Japan’s Tepco Lays Down Roadmap Towards Demolishing Fukushima Reactors (ibtimes.com)
- Nuclear crisis far from resolved (japantimes.co.jp)
- Japan PM says tsunami-hit nuclear plant is stable (seattlepi.com)
- Fukushima and the Future Nightmare (thetruthaboutfukushima.wordpress.com)
- Fukushima reactors could take 40 years to dismantle (telegraph.co.uk)
- Tepco Plans to Dismantle Fukushima Reactors Within 40 Years (businessweek.com)
- Stomach flu outbreak at Japan nuclear plant (thehindu.com)
- Fukushima activists testify in New York (dmitryev.wordpress.com)
- Japan Announces Official “Cold Shutdown” of Damaged Reactors at Fukushima Nuclear Plant (inhabitat.com)
- Japan turns corner on nuclear nightmare as plant officially reaches a ‘cold shutdown’ (dailymail.co.uk)